How to incorporate Feng Shui and Ammolite into your home
As we welcome Lunar New Year 2023, we’re excited to greet it with optimism to heal as the Year of the Rabbit brings a gentle, easy-going, and pleasant energy. This is a much-needed exhale from the turbulent and challenging times of the last few years.
A new year signifies a fresh start and new opportunities, and what better way to welcome the rabbit’s calming spirit than by incorporating the ancient art of Feng Shui? The Year of the Rabbit is said to bring longevity, peace and prosperity, and is predicted to be a year of hope.
New year, renewed energy
To reflect, 2022 was a year to celebrate for Iniskim, as our dream turned into reality to be a leading supplier in the industry, offering premium Ammonite and Ammolite that we’re proud of.
Working alongside our partners, and supplying clients globally with our rare, ethically mined, one-of-a-kind Canadian Ammolites and Ammonites, we dedicated the past year to building our foundation and flourishing in our business.
And as we head into a year of healing, we see the colourful energy of Ammolite and Ammonite as a beacon of light as it’s aptly named “the healing stone”.
Beyond its perceived healing powers, Canadian Ammonite has been widely recognized and celebrated by Feng Shui masters. Notably, Master Edward Li Kui Ming coined the term that Ammolite is the “most influential stone of the millennium” with its positive energy.
The lucky colours of 2023
Each year, the Chinese Zodiac provides a new outlook and a fresh start with the zodiac signs, elements and colours representing the newest direction of life fulfilled. The Year of the Rabbit introduces a colour palette that will bring luck, prosperity, and health:
- Azure blue
- Apple green
- Fiery red
- Iridescent pearl
The colours in Feng Shui have a great impact on the overall environment as each colour guides a vibrational tone that elevates your qi (ch-ee) energy.
The honour for Ammolite to be recognized in Feng Shui has propelled the rare gemstone into the spotlight and holds significance as the “Seven Colour Prosperity Stone”. The prominent blue and green colours of the Year of the Rabbit call for peace and health, and wisdom and intellect, respectively.
Ammolite is the perfect gemstone to invite prosperous energy. Considered one of the most colourful and rare gemstones in the world, Ammolite consist of hundreds of thin, iridescent layers that act like a tiny prism, allowing for a kaleidoscope of colour. Through the refraction of light, the colour shines through, which makes each gemstone unique.
The importance of energy flow
Beyond the colours of Ammonite, the 71-million-year-old fossil appeals to followers of Feng Shui because of its unique spiral of the shell. Rounded edges and smooth curves for decor are a must as it stimulates the energy flow through home interiors.
The spiral of the shell is a distinct path where Feng Shui masters believe Ammonites hold the knowledge of the universe because it has been deeply embedded in the earth for so long.
The shell has absorbed all of the cosmic energy that flows in a centrifugal motion, where it can influence and enhance your health, longevity, prosperity and enlightenment. The harmonious and natural energy that exists from Ammonite then translates into optimal, positive qi in your environment.
As the week of preparation and cleaning ahead of the New Year is underway, many people are applying the Feng Shui principles in their homes. We can share our knowledge of incorporating Ammonite and Ammolite into your home to maximize its potential.
Where to place Ammolite gemstones in your home
Your home is a retreat from the outside world and, in Feng Shui, should be where you find refuge and positive energy. And the more time you spend in an area of your home, the more the energy of that space will impact you. Placing Ammolite gemstones or an Ammonite fossil in areas you spend the most time in, such as your bedroom, living room, and home office, can transform the qi of the space. In addition to its incredible beauty, Ammolite is known to hold a number of healing properties. Ammolite can:
- Bring calming energy to a chaotic environment
- Balance the mind and body
- Offer stability and protection in your relationship
- Improve your focus
- Increase stamina and prevent fatigue
- Improve your mood
- Soothe a mother and child after birth
- Detoxify and cleanse the space
The home needs to breathe, and the change of pace can help make life feel more stable, inevitably leading to better health overall. We can activate and enhance these energies using Ammolite in the following key areas:
- The front door – Known as the “mouth of qi” in Feng Shui, the front door is considered the main portal where we can receive opportunities and positive energy. Qi is a universal life force energy, and our front door symbolizes how we present ourselves to the world and how others see us. If Ammolite is positioned near your front door, it can block unwanted energy from entering your abode.
- The bedroom – The bedroom is a sanctuary where you rest your mind and body to find relaxation. Place Ammolite by your bed to enhance mental, emotional, physical and spiritual balance. It can help calm your heartbeat and relax your muscles, which can improve your sleep.
- The living room – Ammolite is associated with the grounding and balancing energies of the Root Chakra and increases the flow of qi in the body. Placing Ammolite in a corner of your living room invites vibrant, prosperous, and abundant energy into your home.
- The office – Ammolite is known to improve focus and prevent fatigue, making it the perfect gemstone to place in your office. By channeling the energy of the earth, it can transfer to your energy field and environment. Bringing the gemstone or Ammonite into your office space can help improve the quality of your work.
- As jewellery – Fashion is an important part of Feng Shui, as it addresses our most intimate surroundings – what we wear. When worn as jewellery, Ammolite’s unique and vibrant colours are believed to attract prosperity.
Where to find certified Ammolite
At Iniskim, we are sharing our passion and vision of this unique gemstone that is recognized for its colour, brilliance and rarity. With over 30 years of experience showcasing Ammonite and Ammolite on a global scale, we’re committed to supplying gemstones and fossils that are certified and ethically sourced.
For sales and wholesale inquiries, please contact us for more information about our available products. We are a leading and competitive source for an unlimited supply of premium gemstone-grade Canadian Ammolite and Ammonite fossils.